Hi, my name is Jen, I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist specialising in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy, helping clients to reduce anxiety and stress and the symptoms this causes for them such as:
- Sleep issues (poor sleep, difficulty getting to sleep/waking in the night and struggling to get back to sleep)
- IBS/digestive issues
- Migraines and headaches
- Anger and irritation issues
- Low mood and depression
- Pain management
- Lack of motivation
- Alcohol issues
- Perimenopause and menopause issues
- Women’s health and well being
- Fertility issues
- Pregnancy and birth anxiety
- Exam stress and anxiety
- Public speaking/Performance anxiety/Sports performance
- Lack of confidence
- Low self-esteem
and so much more
I help clients to focus on the future they want rather than digging around in the past, helping them to be the best version of themselves: living their best lives!
I worked in the NHS for over 12 years as a Midwife and sexual health and contraceptive nurse and came to Hypnotherapy after having my own children using Hypnobirthing methods, gained my Diploma in Hypnobirthing with KGH and then trained with Clifton Hypnotherapy Training School and became more interested in how the brain works.
I am based in West Lancashire in my own independent clinic in a Semi-Rural setting in Aughton, Ormskirk and as well as running my own private hypnotherapy clinic I am also a Senior Lecturer for CPHT Chester.